BSBA major in MIS
Management Information Systems [MIS] is one of the new departments in CBA College. It provides its students with the skills of designing, building, and managing the management information systems that support businesses. Department course plan has been designed to enable the graduates to do the following:
• Use the MIS tools and technologies in a practical and productive manner to accomplish their job duties.
• Study and evaluate the key management processes and procedures and re-engineer them in a more efficient manner.
• Analyse, design, and develop information systems that support operational and administrative activities of institutions.
• Analyse, design, and develop databases as the mainstay of the management information systems.
• Plan, coordinate, and manage projects of developing management information systems.
• Assist enterprises in designing and activating information security policies.
• Manage the development of E-Business web-applications.
The student must hold the general secondary certificate (i.e. High School Diploma) or any equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
GPA above 4.
The department program is designed to enable the graduates to fill a number of jobs including:
Information Systems Analyst
Information Systems Designer
Information Systems Consultant
Director of Information Center
Information Systems Project Manager
Director of Information Services
Director of Information Security
Director and Developer of E-Business Applications.