About the unit:
An administrative unit under the supervision of the College’s Vice Deanship for Development and Quality aims to spread the culture of quality and elevate the level of performance by working on obtaining and maintaining the institutional, national and international accreditations ,and by developing and implementing the college’s strategic plan, as well as documenting efforts and results in all quality activities and academic accreditations.
- Spreading the culture of quality in the college.
- Maintaining the academic accreditation obtained by the college and departments from national and international academic accreditation bodies.
- Raising the level of performance in the college.
- Ensuring the implementation of national and international quality standards to all educational and administrative procedures.
- Ensuring the implementation of the college’s strategic plan.
- Measuring the level of satisfaction of all college staff.
- Encouraging creativity and professional achievements for all college staff in order to achieve academic, research, and administrative excellence.
- Providing support and advice to academic departments and administrative units regarding development and quality procedures.
These are the AACSB updated requirements based on the 2013 standards for every program.