Alumni Unit Overview:
Building a sustainable relationship between the College of Business Administration and its graduates by establishing a date base of their information to facilitate communication with graduates to reach workshops and job opportunities, which demonstrates their qualifications and help them to improve it after graduate.
The unit aims to be an effective link between the college and graduates.
Providing all possible services for alumni with high quality in line with the college's mission.
-Supporting the relationship between the college and its graduates.
- Establishing a data base for the Alumni.
- Communicating with alumni through social media and other channels.
-Cooperating with the Alumni Center to receive job applications and direct companies to them.
- Providing the opportunity for graduates to communicate with the Alumni Center for job opportunities.
- Organizing an introductory meeting about the unit to support and expand college’s loyalty awareness.
- Inviting alumni who have held a leadership position to participate as speakers in college's events.