BSBA major in Management
Given the importance of management in contemporary organizations, the establishment of a department in the field of Management at the College of Business Administration (CBA) became imperative in 2009. The primary objective of the department is to prepare highly qualified graduates in this vital area to meet the needs of all types of organizations.
Management Department is one of the nine departments of CBA. It offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) program in two tracks namely (i) General Management, and (ii) Human Resource Management. The Department also has added a master’s program in its offerings called Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM), which is open for admission from the academic year 2014 – 2015.
Subsequent to the proposal of the College Council and the stakeholders; and the University Council’s recommendation, the University Administration sets the number of students who can be admitted into the program during the next academic year. The following conditions are required from the prospective student in order to be accepted in the university:
1. The student must hold the general secondary certificate (i.e. High School Diploma) or any equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. The general secondary certificate or any equivalent must not be more than 5 years old.
3. The student must have good behavior and conduct.
4. The student must successfully pass the examination or the interview held by the senate.
5. The student must be medically fit.
6. The student must obtain the approval from his employer allowing him to study if he works in the public or private sector.
7. The student must meet any conditions assigned by the senate at the time of registration.
8. The student should not have been expelled from any university due to disciplinary or academic reasons.
9. The student who already has a bachelor’s degree or any equivalent will not be admitted for another bachelor’s degree. However, the senate is entitled to some exceptions.