Management Information Systems [MIS] is one of the new departments in CBA College. It provides its students with the skills of designing, building, and managing the management information systems that support businesses. Department course plan has been designed to enable the graduates to do the following:
• Use the MIS tools and technologies in a practical and productive manner to accomplish their job duties.
• Study and evaluate the key management processes and procedures and re-engineer them in a more efficient manner.
• Analyse, design, and develop information systems that support operational and administrative activities of institutions.
• Analyse, design, and develop databases as the mainstay of the management information systems.
• Plan, coordinate, and manage projects of developing management information systems.
• Assist enterprises in designing and activating information security policies.
• Manage the development of E-Business web-applications.
The department program is designed to enable the graduates to fill a number of jobs including:
- Information Systems Analyst
- Information Systems Designer
- Information Systems Consultant
- Director of Information Center
- Information Systems Project Manager
- Director of Information Services
- Database Administrator
- Director of Information Security
- Director and Developer of E-Business Applications.
In addition to several other jobs.
Attached below are PDF files for the curriculum.