During its more than five decades of prominence, the CBA has educated many business professionals, managers, entrepreneurs, leaders and political figures; and has seen its graduates achieve prestigious appointments and positions in Saudi Arabia and around the world. The CBA now houses nine departments and offers over a dozen different graduate majors. Our Ph.D. programs are the only doctorate of philosophy programs in the GCC region.
The Quantitative Analysis Department is one of the important departments in the college that supports college programs at the bachelor's, master's and doctoral levels in topics such as quantitative analysis, applied statistics, and research courses. The department offers a specialized program under the name of Master of Science in Decision Sciences, where nearly 30 students have graduated, and more than 40 students are currently studying. The department also participates in offering the Executive Master's Program in Insurance, as it began receiving students in the academic year 1442 AH, and 60 male and female students joined it.
- Degree's Name:
- Executive Master in Business Analytics (EBA)
- Program's Language:
- Program's Vision
To be a leading executive master’s program in Business Analytics regionally, and emulating globally, in developing cadres and leaders in the field of business data and analytics.
- Program's Mission
Developing scientifically and technically qualified graduates in Business Analytics sciences and meet the needs of private and public sectors in Saudi Arabia.
- Program's Objectives
- Supply the Saudi business market with Business Analytics specialists.
- Develop competencies to work in data-rich environments.
- Serve the society through supporting and implementing Business Analytics methodologies.
- Acquire a philosophical, analytical and statistical framework to be used in organizations, and facilitate the successful transition of organizations to e-services that ensures continuous development.
- Program's Outcomes
- Knowledge and Comprehension:
- Recognition of the basic concepts of business analytics.
- The ability to use technologies and tools related to business analytics.
- The ability to analyze data to support and assist with decision-making process.
- The ability to use modern software technologies in business analytics and apply them in various business contexts.
- Mental Skills:
- Analysis of the various administrative problems.
- Critical thinking and evaluation of data usage in organizations.
- Propose different alternatives of administrative and management decisions.
- Professional and Practical Skills:
- Comparison between alternatives in administrative decisions.
- Assess the feasibility of different alternatives of administrative decisions.
- Application of analytical methods in administrative decision-making.
- Managerial problem solving related to data analytics.
- General Skills:
- Effective communication with relevant parties in Business Analytics with regard to making decisions.
- Responsibility for contributing to the administrative decisions.
- The ability to work in a team (Teamwork).
- Admission Requirements
In addition to the admission requirements mentioned in the unified regulations for graduate studies in Saudi universities and the organizational and executive rules and procedures for postgraduate studies at King Saud University, the department requires the following to enroll in the program:
- The applicant must have a bachelor's degree from a Saudi university, or any university recommended by the Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent in science, engineering, business administration, or health majors, with no less than a GPA of 2.75 out of 5.0 (Good), with the condition that GPA of major courses no less than 3.75 out of 5 (very good) or equivalent; in accordance with the Article 13 of the regulations of higher education in Saudi universities.
- The applicant must have at least one year of practical experience.
- The applicant must have a score of 4.5 on the IELTS or equivalent.
- Friday & Saturday of each week of the Academic Semester.
- Study Unit Fee
- (2400) SAR per unit.
- Program General Structure:
- Non-thesis Option
- Number of units required is (36) including the project as follows:
No. of Units Required
No. of Courses
Type of Courses
(33) Study unit
(3) Study unit
(36) Study unit