- Admission requirements are enumerated in the Unified Law Organizing Graduate Studies at Saudi Universities and in KSU’s Executive Rules.
- The applicant must possess an accredited bachelor of business administration degree pursued full-time with GPA not less than “Very Good” in one of the following specializations:
- Management, marketing, finance, human resources management, operations management, management information system, accounting, international business, hospital administration, insurance, and other specializations in business administration.
- Specializations other than business administration are evaluated on a case by case basis.
- The applicant must possess an accredited Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) or equivalent pursued full-time and in non-executive format, and specializations other than business majors are evaluated on a case by case basis with GPA not less than “Very Good”.
- Research proposal.
- Submission of a score of at least 80 TOEFL iBT (550 Paper-Based, or 213 Computer-Based TOEFL), or Band 6.5 in the IELTS.
- Submission of the required GMAT score.
- Pass the Interview.